Over 90 percent voted to except the Company’s offer. Thank you for all your support. ONE VOICE ONE CONTRACT
ONE VOICE ONE CONTRACT Contract vote form 6 am to 6 pm District 70, 3840 S. Meridian
We got a economic pass today and the Negotiation Committee is reviewing the information, Stay Tuned.
Still working on non-Economics and meeting with the Company twice a day.
Met with Company again today with Non-Economics, stay tune for more updates daily.
- Latino IAM Members Lead the Way for the Future March 22, 2018Nearly 30 IAM Spanish-speaking members ascended on the William W. Winpisinger Education and Technology Center recently for a week of leadership training in their native language. Every Territory was represented and members from the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico stepped up in a big way. Participants spent the week learning fundamental basic labor subjects such […]
- Los miembros latinos de IAM lideran el camino para el futuro March 22, 2018Cerca de 30 miembros de habla hispana del IAM ascendieron al Centro de Educación y Tecnología William W. Winpisinger recientemente para una semana de capacitación en liderazgo en español. Los participantes pasaron la semana aprendiendo Historia Laboral, Derechos Humanos, Gobierno y Política, Procedimiento Parlamentario y Administración Organizativa, Papel del Representante y Organización Básica. Este plan […]
- Celebrating Women’s History Month March 22, 2018As the labor movement celebrates Women’s History Month, the IAM communications department is taking a look back at female leadership from the 1950s and 60s. The post Celebrating Women’s History Month appeared first on IAMAW.
- IAM Wisconsin Local 1260 Celebrates 50-Year Members March 22, 2018IAM Local 1260 of New Holstein, WI, honored 68 men and women celebrating more than 50 years as members of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. See photos of 50-year award recipients IAM Local 1260 President Bonnie Polster and IAM District 10 Business Representative Scott Parr awarded each of the 26 members […]
- Machinists Bring Life to ‘Union Day’ in Oklahoma March 22, 2018Henryetta, OK is a little suburb an hour south of Tulsa with a big motto of being the ‘Rodeo Cowboy Capital of the World.’ Covering just about 6 square miles and housing nearly 5,500 residents according to the last census, the city is most notably known for being the high school hometown of NFL Hall […]
- Iowa IAM Local 1498 Members ‘Adopt’ Local Fire Hydrants to Keep Community Safe March 22, 2018Members of IAM Local 1498 in Oskaloosa, Iowa are making it easier for their local fire department to keep their community and neighbors safe in a fire emergency. The Local, which makes fire hydrants for Clow Valve Company, adopted 27 fire hydrants throughout the city, as part of the IAM Midwest Territory’s “IAM H.E.L.P.S. in […]
- Friday Last Day to Register for May 2018 Basic Communicators Program March 22, 2018The registration deadline is Friday, March 23 for the May 6-11 Basic Communicator Class held by the IAM’s Communication Department. Do not miss the opportunity to get registered now in order to secure your spot. This basic course geared toward lodge Communicators to upgrade their skills and take lodge communications to the next level. Instruction will be […]
- IP Martinez Visits NFFE-IAM Members Enduring Attacks on Veteran Care March 20, 2018The devil is in the details when it comes to reforming care for U.S. military veterans. IAM International President Bob Martinez recently met with NFFE-IAM members feeling the effects of recently passed legislation making it easier than ever to fire employees at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Firings at the agency rose 60 percent […]
- Washington District 751 Machinists in the Record Books March 20, 2018Since 1967, 10,000 737s have been proudly built by members of IAM District 751. The stunning accomplishment is now being recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records for the most commercial jets ever built. Guinness first awarded the “most produced” title to the 737 back in 2006 when the 5,000th airplane rolled out […]
- WAGE Act Would Enforce Workplace Freedom Laws March 20, 2018The Machinists Union is throwing its support behind a bill to strengthen protections for working people seeking to join together in union. The Workplace Action for a Growing Economy, or WAGE Act, streamlines the process for workers to organize a union and negotiate a first contract. It would also expand coverage of the National Labor […]