Over 90 percent voted to except the Company’s offer. Thank you for all your support. ONE VOICE ONE CONTRACT
ONE VOICE ONE CONTRACT Contract vote form 6 am to 6 pm District 70, 3840 S. Meridian
We got a economic pass today and the Negotiation Committee is reviewing the information, Stay Tuned.
Still working on non-Economics and meeting with the Company twice a day.
Met with Company again today with Non-Economics, stay tune for more updates daily.
- Machinists Honor Military on Veterans Day November 13, 2018Veterans Day is a time to honor and thank those who are serving or have served in the military. IAM members from all over the nation paid tribute to America’s military veterans. International President Bob Martinez, a U.S. Navy veteran, reminds us of the IAM’s “special bond with our armed forces and the brave men […]
- Take Part in the 2019 IAM Women’s Conference to ‘Unite the Fight’ November 13, 2018The key role women play in the labor movement and our society will take center stage at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel, during the 2019 IAM Women’s Conference from April 4-6, 2019. Click here for the official call letter. “Women Rising: Unite the Fight” is the theme of the conference and the importance of the role our […]
- IAM Grand Lodge, District 142 Earn Communications Awards November 13, 2018The IAM Communications Department and IAM District 142 have won a combined 12 awards in the International Labor Communications Association’s 2018 Labor Media Contest. The awards recognize the IAM’s flagship magazine, the IAM Journal; the IAM’s weekly email newsletter, iMail; the IAM’s website, goIAM.org; as well as photography, video and web design published by the IAM in 2017. […]
- Act Now to Help with California Wildfire Disaster Relief November 13, 2018Yet another wildfire season is taking a horrible toll on communities and our members in California. “The fires that are raging in California are truly devastating,” said IAM Western Territory General Vice President Gary Allen. “I am saddened by the loss that our members are experiencing and my heart continues to break as the images […]
- IP Martinez Delivers Message of Solidarity to District W2 November 8, 2018The Machinists Union continues to do everything it can to assist members affected by layoffs at Red River Army Depot, International President Bob Martinez told delegates to the IAM District W2 Council Meeting in Tunica, MS. “I am here to tell our members at Red River that this union will never wave the white flag […]
- IAM Veterans Honored at Government Printing Office November 8, 2018Veterans Day is a time to honor and thank those who are serving or have served in the military. The Government Publishing Office (GPO) recently held a Veterans Day Ceremony at its headquarters in Washington, DC. This event paid tribute to all military veterans working at the GPO and across this nation, including IAM members […]
- Alabama Local 2003 Ratifies Strong Contract at Fort Rucker November 8, 2018The Machinists share a legacy with Fort Rucker Army Base spanning more than six decades. The men and women who have made this post a leader of aviation excellence share a sense of pride in their work not often seen these days. It’s the working hands of our members from local lodge 2003 who maintain […]
- ‘They Privatize; We Organize’ November 8, 2018After a long, difficult fight for the Machinists of IAM Local 264 ended in a victory for working families of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA), another group of workers who had a front row seat for the action are fighting back as well. Thirty workers employed at a MANCON parts and supply warehouse, who […]
- Machinists Union: Working People Drove Midterm Election Results November 7, 2018Machinists Union International President Robert Martinez Jr. issued the following statement on the results of the 2018 midterm elections: “The American people have chosen action over distraction. This is a clear sign that the political pendulum had swung too far in favor of Wall Street and corporate CEOs. “It is past due for politicians in […]
- There’s Still Time to Vote November 6, 2018Today is election day across the country, and if you haven’t voted yet you probably still can. Voting matters in every state, local and national election no matter who you support. As IAM members, voting helps us determine the future for our families. Elected leaders help determine public safety in our community, public transportation, and quality […]