A Wisconsin judge has sided with the Machinists Union in a case challenging the state’s private sector “right-to-work” law. IAM District 10 in Milwaukee, the Wisconsin AFL-CIO and United Steelworkers District 2 in Menasha, WI argued the law was an unlawful seizure of property because it required private-sector unions to extend benefits to workers who don’t pay dues.
- St. Paul Auto Techs Ink New 3-Year Deal with Auto Dealers May 5, 2016
- SkillsUSA Illinois May 5, 2016
- IAM Members at Bombardier Score Big Delta Order May 5, 2016
- New York Local 1529 Amphenol Workers Ready for Contract Talks April 14, 2016
- U.S. Navy Fleet Readiness Centers are Hiring IAM Members April 14, 2016