Machinists from all across the country understand the importance of the U.S. Export-Import (Ex-Im) Bank and what it means to hundreds of thousands Americans. IAM-endorsed Hillary Clinton is the only candidate in the 2016 presidential race that has the IAM’s back on this issue and doesn’t want to get rid of the federal program that supports many IAM jobs.
- St. Paul Auto Techs Ink New 3-Year Deal with Auto Dealers May 5, 2016
- SkillsUSA Illinois May 5, 2016
- IAM Members at Bombardier Score Big Delta Order May 5, 2016
- New York Local 1529 Amphenol Workers Ready for Contract Talks April 14, 2016
- U.S. Navy Fleet Readiness Centers are Hiring IAM Members April 14, 2016