From the low-wage bastions of the South to Uber drivers seeking a fair shake in New York City, the IAM is responding to the calls of thousands of working Americans who want, and deserve, a voice on the job. We’re shifting the IAM’s resources toward organizing efforts that will make their American Dream a reality, and we won’t be intimidated by corporations or politicians who say we can’t.
- St. Paul Auto Techs Ink New 3-Year Deal with Auto Dealers May 5, 2016
- SkillsUSA Illinois May 5, 2016
- IAM Members at Bombardier Score Big Delta Order May 5, 2016
- New York Local 1529 Amphenol Workers Ready for Contract Talks April 14, 2016
- U.S. Navy Fleet Readiness Centers are Hiring IAM Members April 14, 2016