IAM District 751 member and Boeing Machinist Denise Strike values her steady union job, but she’s worried her kids won’t have the same opportunity. Speaking before Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton took the stage at District 751’s Everett, WA hall, Strike said she doesn’t want to their generation to be the first to not be as well off as their parents.
- St. Paul Auto Techs Ink New 3-Year Deal with Auto Dealers May 5, 2016
- SkillsUSA Illinois May 5, 2016
- IAM Members at Bombardier Score Big Delta Order May 5, 2016
- New York Local 1529 Amphenol Workers Ready for Contract Talks April 14, 2016
- U.S. Navy Fleet Readiness Centers are Hiring IAM Members April 14, 2016